Work With Us:
Two Toasters maintains a fast paced environment with a team that solves diverse clients’ needs every day. Our team’s blend of talents and experiences means we are constantly learning and evolving as a company.
Perks of Working at Two Toasters:
Two Toasters employees enjoy many perks including a daily team lunch, hack days to pursue non-client projects, and in office Ping Pong. Out of the office the Two Toasters team can be found at company outings such as Carolina Hurricanes and Durham Bulls games, or partaking in team building events like bocce ball, cornhole, and go karts racing.
Business Development Manager - New York, NY
We’re looking for someone to join the business development team. You’ll assist the head of business development and CEO in making deals with potential clients, establishing relationships with people in tech, and building out our brand in NY and SF. Initially you’ll be helping us close deals, but eventually we’d like you to find and close your own projects. You’ll be the first person in the role, so there’s a lot of room to shape it to your talents and interests. You should be either right of school or with 1-2 years work experience. While relevant experience is a plus, raw talent is more important to us.
Identifying, evaluating, and responding to potential new clients.
Creating proposals to pitch potential clients.
Attending events to evangelize Two Toasters.
Communicating with Two Toasters project managers to understand our resource availability (so we can tell potential clients when we can start work).
Creating content that will increase our brand and help sales.
- Attending meetings with potential clients, keeping us organized about following up.
You have a strong curiosity about technology. You download the newest apps just because you want to try them out. You consume news through Twitter and tech blogs to keep up with trends.
You like people, you’re outgoing. People do deals with people they like. You need to take great enjoyment from meeting new people, and a comfort level and talent at quickly gaining the trust and friendship of folks that come your way.
You’re proactive and good at anticipating needs before they arise.
You have a feel for marketing.
You have a basic technical understanding.
You don’t mind unconventional hours (sometimes you’ll need to go networking events at night)
You’re ok with a lack of structure and can be self directed. This is not a structured role. We’ll have specific tasks that are needed but eventually we’ll give you high level goals and the freedom to execute how you think best.
You’re creative. Sometimes we come up with creative ideas to pitch and win projects. We need someone to brainstorm ideas with us.
You like to win.
- You’re a great writer. This is an email heavy, writing heavy job.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of mobile ecosystem
- Passion for learning and meeting people
- BS in Marketing, Business or another related field a plus
- Location: New York, NY
Mobile Designer - Durham, NC
Two Toasters is looking for a Mobile Application Designer to join our team. We are a rapidly growing company and take pride in delivering top quality apps that exceed the highest design and development standards. At Two Toasters, you will be working with cutting edge technology to design functional and beautiful iOS and Android applications with a team that enjoys working on interesting projects and playing copious amounts of ping pong. Our designers have idea ownership and control over design decisions as they are a major part of the product development process.
- Work full-time in a highly collaborative and open work environment
- Design great user experience by working along side with developers as they take your vision, and specific interaction design details to build world-class custom apps
- Responsible for creating innovative and out of the box top notch designs
- Can turn requirements into clean, engaging and inspiring experience
- Design end-to-end experiences through developing specs, prototypes, and mockups
- Collaborate with project manager and clients on functional requirements
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Open to learning and seeking greater understanding of functional design
- Driven with entrepreneurial spirit
- Resourceful and innovative
- Passionate and motivated
- Forward thinking and committed
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working understanding of cross-application workflow in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good grasp of the iOS and Android ecosystems
- Passionate about UX and designing/building great products
- Have a knack for seeing the broken parts of an app and the ability to offer good solutions to fix them
- Have the demonstrated ability to design user experiences that team members can readily turn into products
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have an understanding of product design, user engagement, and branding
- Thorough understanding of user-centered design
- Client work experience is a plus
- Location: Durham, NC
Mobile Developer - Durham, NC
Two Toasters is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our team. We are a rapidly growing company and take pride in delivering top quality apps that exceed the highest design and development standards. At Two Toasters, you will be working with cutting edge technology to build state of the art iOS and Android applications with a team that enjoys working hard and playing ping pong.
- Work fulltime in a highly collaborative environment
- Transform ideas, high-level business requirements, strategies, market trends, development standards and best practices into innovative mobile solutions for iOS and Android devices
- Collaborate with project manager and clients on all requirements
- Communicate with various project stakeholders to clarify requirements, communicate testing plans, completion dates, and expected outcomes.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hardworking and energetic
- Comfortable programming in at least one language
- Passionate and motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Forward thinking
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Problem solving skills
- Java/Objective C experience a plus
- Mobile experience a plus
- Location: Durham, NC